Read the latest news about LITOMOVE products, about joint health, and the good qualities of rosehip that contributes to healthy and flexible joints.
Related Blog Posts
SCIENCE AND DOCUMENTATION
Seedless rosehip powder, now with a daily dosage of only three capsules instead of six previously. Research and several studies have enabled us to develop a new generation of rosehip powder with Rosenoids®. Rosenoids® is referring to the combination of rosehips’...
CAN ROSEHIP TAKE YOU A STEP FURTHER?
Good news for people experiencing joint discomfort and mobility issues. A new scientific study called The GOOD* Study shows that rosehip can support the function and mobility of the knee. Researchers at the recognized Parker Institute have conducted the innovative...
LITOMOVE ROSEHIP CAPSULES TOP THE SALES CHARTS
More and more people are discovering the benefits of rosehip powder and vitamin C. Our retailers have noticed this fact, too! When Life Health food stores reported their 2015 half-yearly sales figures, LITOMOVE® rosehip capsules topped the sales charts. LITOMOVE® is...
Did you know that:
- Litomove was launched in 2003 in Sweden and is now sold in more than 20 countries around the world – making it one of the most distributed joint care brands worldwide
- Litomove is scientifically proven rosehip brand for joint care, helping thousands to cope with their joint discomfort
- Litomove is standardized rosehip powder made from husks of fruit from 3 related subtypes of the wild rosehip with majority of Rosa canina L.
- Litomove is an innovative joint care product, being tested by researchers, health care professionals and scientists around the world
- Litomove is in the Top 10 Bestseller list of health food products sold in the Swedish pharmacies.
- The eighth scientific study, researching Litomove, was published in 2014 in The International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology medical journal. The ninth study was published in Gait and Posture in 2015.